Stronger Practice Hubs have been introduced as a system led initiative, to unite the sector in developing a shared language and understanding of evidence-informed practice.
Hubs will do this by achieving the following objectives:
- Establishing local networks of settings to share knowledge and effective Practice.
- Proactively sharing information and advice on evidence-informed approaches, for example, through newsletters, blogs, events, network webinars and social media.
- Acting as a point of contact for bespoke advice, and signposting/ referring to other funded support.
- Working with the Education Endowment Foundation to select evidencebased programmes to fund and make available to settings.
- Develop and deliver an effective Early Years Stronger Practice Hub
For enquiries about how you can receive bespoke support from the Stronger Practice Hub please contact us here